I was nominated quite graciously by my dear new blogger friend Tessa , who is such an inspiration that I am really quite honoured that she thought of me.
(Sorry I’m late Tessa!) But thank you so very much for the nomination.
So here are the rules:
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.) ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
1. Where do most visits to your blog come from?
Mostly, I see traffic from the USA, USVI, Antigua & Barbuda and Jamaica, which is nice considering that I have either family, friends or both in each. But whether you are family, friend, or just viewing, I hope that you’re enjoying my blog because I appreciate your support.
2. What is your favourite sport?
I enjoy speed walking …. through airports, supermarkets and crowds 🙂
3. What has been a special moment for you in 2014?
Falling. It has seriously changed my life in ways I couldn’t have imagined. Because suffice it to say, it has allowed me the capability and strength to not only get back to where I was, but to rise even above that.
4. What is your favourite quote?
I honestly have so many. But the one that keeps bombarding my mind right now is the proverb .. “Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly”. It’s even one of the reasons why my tattoo is what it is.
5. What was your favourite class when still at school?
Literature. I read all the time and everywhere. So to be allowed to read and analyze in class for grades!!! Wowzer. It was like home-time during school-time. Which was great, because I absolutely hated school (university doesn’t count) and my mother still talks about how I ran away on my first day of pre-school (but that story for another day).
6. Anything you wished to have learned earlier?
Many things, but primarily that I just needed to be what I wanted to be. I kept waiting for my life to begin and I don’t know if I expected a sign in lights welcoming me to adulthood and responsibility, but there was no welcome and waiting to be ready makes no sense. Because ready or not, sign or no, my life had already begun and really wasn’t waiting on me to get the memo.
7. What musical instrument have you tried to play?
The one located in my larynx. Friends, family and my shower walls are treated to daily renditions.
I in turn would like to nominate : The Haunted Lullaby , denise421win , In Depth , My Fashion Diaries Thoughts, Tales and Whatnot , The V-Pub , Twice Twenty-Five , Nomzi Kumalo , Diary of an Aesthete , The Confused Young Adult , thatnerdygirl02 , Kate goes Global , The Joshua Generation Ministries
Thank You All,